Viva la vida, Delacroix!



That's not only the Coldplay album cover. It's a painting called
"Liberty Leading the People" by Delacroix.
I love how Coldplay do this, they're so intelligent and siphostcated!
I fell in love with them first time I heard Yellow, and I've been in
love with them since then. But what I really hate, this new wave in
the serbish world LOL loving this band! I wish they don't go for
Green day or MCR, too. Or else, I will kill myself :x
I don't know why I'm writing this, but I was doing my research
in Romanticism, and Coldplay came up in my mind.
And to think of it, Viva La Vida could make a great play!!!
Don't you think?

Comments

  1. I agree! I love Viva la Vida <3 it's so addictive :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallah min zaman that song Yellow!! I had a crush at that song back when I was a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love coldplay!! <3their songs are very soothing at times when i'm really feeling downespecially 'fix you', aaahhh jiddan mo3abberaall their songs are beautiful, can't really decide which is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hind .. Marra! It's my phone ringtone xD Zeze .. I love this song sooo much I listen to it every morning and i never get sick of it! It's my song lol Bliss .. Fix you, breaks me into pieces the lyrics are so real, it's not another crappy love song.. Gwynith is one lucky bitch lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're on my list of music & I have the shortest list ;py3ny I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody loves Coldplay! YAAY!! hehe xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment