"I judge people on their music taste" - Noufa

I just decided to list my ultimate favorite songs ever!


- Green day - Time of your life.
- Coldplay - Yellow.
- U2 - You can't make it on your own.
- My chemical romance - Demolition lovers, Disenchanted.
- Toploader - Dancing on the moonlight.
- All saints - Black coffee.
- John Mayer - Daughters, Belief.
- Dido - Life for rent, This land is mine.
- Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean.
- No Doubt - Don't speak.
- Paramore - When it rains.
- This providence - Beautiful rescue. *my new favorite song*

and the rest to be updated!

Comments

  1. During the time of your life, you sat on the yellow couch, you told me that you can't make it on your own I said that demolition lovers were disenchanted long time ago.
    While dancing on the moonlight you grabbed a black coffee and whispered :

    if life's for rent, this land is mine.. Keep your hands clean and don't speak when it rains.

    It's called the "daughters belief".
    =================================
    (someone needs to get a life obviously 66)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love you that's sooo clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the john mayor-daughters belief song:P

    hey do u listen to rock song? if u do then what kind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Daughters+Belief !!
    I do, I listen to punk rock, rock, alternative..
    any good rock song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a rock lover! Anything rock, alternative rock, hard rock as long as its rock songs, I love them all! My favourite is Breaking Benjamin, Three days grace, 12 stones and so much more!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment