December's 1st.

























At the first of December, my sister got married in Omseyati Hall. The bride was so beautiful as always, although she was very stressed out in the salon but everything went great. A very few people came to the wedding which upset me at first but as the party went on I started to have fun with the girls, looking glamorous and very happy. I had a few embarrassing moments when everyone was dropping comments on me and my fiance's mother! I hated it because it was unnecessary and stupid, but I let it go and acted very casual.. Another thing that made me really happy, is that I looked Amazing! My dress was a phenomena, my make up was hot and my hair was just LOVE! Thanks to my personal tailoress, Lamasat Salon and well, me of course.



























1- The Dress. It's totally my design and it has a lot of my personality. It's tilted in the right side because it's hanged, and that side is heavy because of the drapes. When I wear it on, it wraps my body in an breath-taking way! Thank you Dorothy for manifesting this piece of me.

2- The upper side of the dress is full of organza flowers that were originally spread far from each other in a piece of pink tull. A big puffy flower at my left shoulder. (Right in your case lol)

3- Low waist-ed matte sequined belt. It wraps me from the waist line to the hips, it made a mannequin of my body! It's sequin but matte in a way that it looked like leather from a distance.

4- 4-inches killer heels. It's black, leather-ed and shiny, how more classy it can be? It's from pull and bear. It caused me a hideous toe injury, it literary burned my middle toe!

5- My finger-length ring. I fell in love with it first time I saw it and it's probably as pricey as my dress. It worth it! It sparkles so much I had to turn the camera's flash off! I could easily bend my finger so it's not hard to wear as it looks.

6- Gemstone Earrings. It's not as big as I wanted but it looked amazing anyway. The stones in the middle change colors depending on the lights. I forgot what the guy said its name.

7- Sided wavy hair. I have a long light brown hair so it really looked like big waves of chocolate!
Funny thing that once I left my chair in the salon, a girl asked for the same hair style and it didn't look good on her cause she has a short thin black dull hair, I felt bad for her tough. Of course I chose to have all my hair to be in the right to leave a room for my big flower lol.

8- Euphoria. I asked Sosa my cousin to shower me with it from head to toe.

9- The make-up! It was the best part. The colors are just the same as Jessica's minus the glitters under her eyes.

10- False eyelashes. I don't usually wear them but I made exception this time to make my eye make-up stand out more, and it really did.

11- Bourjois 1 seconde nail polish. Shade 9. It looks exactly like this Shade 9 . It was a last minute too because I was planning to have a black nail polish and silver in the inside of my nails *inspired by Moza* but they didn't have black in the salon!

& as I promised in Twitter, I posted a picture of my dress with all the details xD
I should go to sleep now.. Ta!

Comments

  1. Wow really detailed and look great! Wish to see you in real babe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great Noufa and congrats for your sister's wedding, hey join this site http://pupe.ameba.jp , I think u'd love it. the dress looks creative with your own taste, I gotta say I didn't like that perfume, smells weird. plus why everything so dark,it'll be better to add with gold cause ur dress seems purple colored,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls.. C, I wish the same thing!
    Penelope.. about the site, i gotta check it out.. you gotta give the perfume a second chance LOL.. well, I hate fruit-smell perfumes or vanilla or misk and stuff like that, so Euphoria is perfect for me!
    I thought about adding gold to it, but Purple and Gold is a safe choice, I picked Sliver to give the dress more of a classy rock and roll look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I get you about the rocking roll hehehe, nah I did, my sister has one, still not a good thing for me hehehe, but kl wa7ed lah thoog ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment