So long 2009..

It has been a rough year for almost everybody in the world if I may say. If I look back at 2009, all I can see is nothing! Everything was so lame and depressing until the last three month, where everything got so exciting especially in school. I'm almost graduating, I have one semester left and I'll be totally free and ready to face the real world. I don't have a new year resolutions this year cause let's just face it, I won't do a single thing of them! I think I lost it, the blogging thing, I lost it again. Well, happy new year kids.

Comments

  1. ooh that's so not the spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gonna put it on hold again, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam i didn't know what to say actually but i wanted to post smth for the sake of the new year..
    Charade, honestly i don't know, probably i'll bounce back just in a minute, with me, you'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Arghh same here, I hate this 2010 already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww C cheer up honey i don't hate 2010 i just didn't feel it's a new year and the excitement wo blah blah xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's late to say happy new year, but I recomend you to see this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjZX57QQDY&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment