What's in "my" bag..

Comments

  1. that's a smart inside bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the dettol sanitizer with me too! I'm kinda addicted to dettol and anti bacterial! I spear, I sanitize and I even wash my clothes with dettol, LOOOOL!

    I would have book with me too! Our inside bag are almost the same except I don't carry ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe everyone these days are carrying an anti bacterial gel EVERYWHERE...swine flu has definitely messed us up!

    A Baskin Robins napkin lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, aww thank you :$

    LOL Cate i think you're a dettol maniac xD I saw your bag once and it's lot better and more cheerful than mine ;pP

    Bliss, i've using it mn zaman and i love dettol but i can't find it anywhere that why i use this one god damn carefully xD
    yeah, mintchocolate is my favorite < 33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have a new handbag, LOOOL :D No more monogram,I felt that its for older people :( I have a new black leather bag :P and new stuff inside. Btw I don't have my psp anymore :) I'm glad that the cheap ass asked for it back :P It shows that how low class that people is and I'm glad he's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!!! oh god cate i luaghed so hard mn kalamik, est'3for allah thank god.. you're much happier now i hope it stays that way forever < 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment