Lazy Slow Week..

I thought of making a recap of my week, not that it was so interesting no, I'm just bored. The highlight of this week is probably the day I went out with my friend and she got me this amazing gift! She brought me Ray-Ban glasses, the glasses I've dying for since like forever!!!

Ray ban

I'm wearing them while I'm writing this post and even though they look so big but I love them and I think they look AWESOME! Dad and bro burst out laughing once they saw me wearing them, yet it won't stop me for ADORING these glasses!

Hmmm, what else? It seems that I can't remember anything else for this week. Anyway, I'm trying to regain my graphic designing abilities and I can't do anything so far. I tried everything and I kept my head open for any inspiration but it's not working. I can't do anything.. It seems that all what I can do these days is eat, sleep and go crazy over Spain team!



VIVA LA FURIA ROJA!


YES! They are on the final and I really hope they would win the world cup. It would be so awesome if they do.. They were the champions of Euro 2008 and it would be GREAT if they would be the champions of the WORLD! They are a lot of stuff going on about Paul, an octopus that predicts the winner of the matches, picking Spain over Netherlands. I refuse to believe him not only because it's against my religion but also for not letting my hopes high! Let's be realistic, Netherlands beat Brazil! They have a bunch of great players and they are a well-organized team. I hope Spain will step up and win the cup!


That's pretty much it! Ciao.

Comments