The World is a Sick Place.

If anything I have learned through the years is not being judgmental could leads to solid opinions. And that's me, I don't judge, I just understand and if couldn't understand, I just let it go. The Arrivals has been something that is storming around the internet for years now. I tried to watch it once but I couldn't be interested in any mean. It started with points that I already knew about. The whole Hollywood and media effects. And Honestly, I couldn't take the whole series seriously since it started with Britney Spears and Madonna. I didn't have much time to waste at that time so I stopped watching it.

Now that I have plenty of time to watch and read anything, I decided to watch it again and this time, I watch the whole thing. If you didn't see it yet, you won't understand what I will say. So you can check this blog to watch The Arrivals. It doesn't mean that you HAVE to believe everything or disbelieve it. You can build your own judgment as you like. For me, I can't warp my head around it. What was really shocking to me is that the Queen is a Pharaonic descendant, and that Bush, Obama, Clinton are all related to the British royal family? It's just shocking to me, I feel like I need to do more reading about it to know what's real. Although nothing seems real these days.

What makes sense to me is that they are trying to control the Chakra energy points by distracting people with sex, junk food, hatred, racism and emotional conflicts to make them lazy and to narrow down their intellectuality. It all makes sense and it is nothing I didn't know before. Everything else that The Arrivals had introduced is not new to the world. The scheme to help Israel and the manipulation of the facts is not a surprise for us, it is all there in The Holy Qur'an. I talked with mom about the series and she just said: "And this is new to you?" I was dumbfounded, I didn't have anything to say because she was right, we are all know about the master plan but we are somehow went along with our lives like everything is normal.

What is new to me, personally, are the symbols; the pyramid, the one eye, the sun, the checkered floor and the rest of these myths. I really don't know if they are myths or not. And since I'm not familiar with these symbols and what do they mean, The Arrivals cleared it all out to me. I had so many "Ahaaa, so that's what it's about" moments when I reached the 2nd part of the series.



This picture is one of my favorite movies, Desperately Seeking Susan. I was so mesmerized by the jacket, I thought it was so awesome and I wanted to have it! I didn't know what the pyramid means, I thought it's just a Pharaonic myth that doesn't mean anything these days. To my surprise, it means hell of things. I felt so stupid.



Again, Madonna is involved lol. I always wondered why after that performance everyone was fussing about Britney and Madonna is kissing and saying nothing about the same kiss with Christina? Not that it was a big deal for me, I was just wondering.



This is a heart breaking for me. Disney is in the whole master plan, too? Yes, I'm a twenty-three years old but I still love Disney and I was planning to keep a DVD collection for their every animation for my children! But now, I'm having second thoughts.

I can't say that I firmly believe The Arrivals although they make sense, it's just that I still have my own thoughts. I feel like I need to keep my mind and eyes real open and I need to educate myself about symbolism, pharaonic history and the royal family's history, too.  And if you are willing to watch it, don't just receive without questioning and keep in mind everything there is already known and found in the Qur'an. Just keep you mind and eyes open and go back to Qur'an for reassurance.

Comments

  1. i hated that it take long time to watch they love to repeat over and over and i hadn't time for it , plus watching it makes me questioning everything in life and i really enjoy the care-free out of work living
    the obama and bush that's a news for me i will google it now
    madonna is a creep bgd all the kabbalah visits scares me and she can reach everyone through the media


    btw u sound sad in your facebook , cheer up it's just the beginning oo allah mosh hyktoblk ela el5eer isa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment