Lazy Summer & Movies on Bed <3



Ever since I got my final exams schedule, or probably earlier, I have been thinking about the things I would do in summer. I planned everything out like it's going to be the best summer ever! It was my last semester in college so I wanted this summer to be perfect. Well, it turned out to be far from perfect and just lazy, not that I'm complaining. The best part of it that I sleep normally fine. I sleep early and wake up at the crack of dawn and lay down till I'm ready to get up and start my pointless day. My schedule is basically watching movies and tv shows and spend most of my day on Tumblr. I was depressed in the beginning but I came to a point where I learned to accept it. By this way I drain out all college shit that was screwing my mind and polluting my soul. College was shit in my first three years, I was pathologically depressed as a real illness. I had eating disorder, my skin was pale and my grades were embarrassing! I hated everything and everyone and I couldn't care less about school. Until I get rid of those people who caused me all this drama and I started to heal on. Then, things started to get better, I met new cool friends and became more involved in school. Sadly it happened only in my last year and a half in college. Anyway, I wanna share the things I'm watching this summer.

T.V Shows:

  • One Tree Hill.

  • The Vampire Diaries.

  • Community.

  • Drop Dead Diva.

  • Pretty Little Liars.


Movies to-see:

  • Youth in Revolt.

  • The Runaways.

  • New Moon.

  • The Virgin Suicides.

  • Dear John.

  • Thirteen.

  • Nowhere Boy.

  • Brick.

  • Cherrybomb.

  • The Final Destination.

  • I Love You Phillip Morris.

  • Kick-Ass.


I saw Sid and Nancy last night and it was a heartbreaking! I know about them before and I was planning to see this movie since forever but I have never got the chance. Nancy was a bit annoying to me. I finished the three seasons of Big Bang Theory in my first day of summer and it was hilarious. Sheldon Cooper reminds me a lot of my brother, they're both this analytical extremely realistic people, and it's very annoying and frustrating.



I started reading She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb yesterday, it's my second summer book after To Kill a Mockingbird. I don't know what to think about this book, I'm still in the very first pages and I really don't know what it's all about to be honest. I'll tell you about it later. Reading as many books as possible was and still my summer plan. Although I was fortunate to be reading couple of amazing classic books for my Modern Literature class, I still needed to read books of my own without the pressure of the quizzes and deadlines. My ultimate a summer-read is Harry Potter! With all of my deepest hopes and wishes that my brother would bring me the boxed-set when he's back home in 41 days. My life would be complete and I'll sink in the books pages and forget all about the real world. I just can't wait!

My To-Read list (beside Harry Potter):

  • The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig.

  • As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner.

  • Light in August by William Faulkner.

  • The Children of Hurin by J.R.R. Tolkien.


I know this is totally a useless post but I compelled myself to post more often so I could get back on the blogosphere. I promise you more useful posts in the future.

Comments

  1. Well
    [1] you should watch Leap Year, Death at a Funeral, She's out of my League << Movies!
    [2] you should read 1984 - George Orwell and Pompeii << I dont remember the writer's name! =P AND LEAVE FUCKING FAULKNER =P <<< the guy sux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Leena, thank you so much for the recommendations!
    But I think you should know that Faulkner is one of my favorite authors, so stop dissing the guy, will ya :p
    I will get my copy of 1984 very soon, i hope! I wanted to read it min zaman but i didn't get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am already youtubing Drop Dead Diva :D thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show is great and fun! Enjoy it xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nouf, you write beautifully and that what is important! because at least you actually WRITE! so if you want to make a point you are able to make it ... ugggh am not making sense again..I guess what am trying to say that you have the ability to write and read people's heart :)

    You will do something more useful, you give ur self time!! dnt be too harsh on urself .. we've been sucking college S**** for 4-5 years ... we need THAT TIME to let it out LOOL

    Good job, keep it up! :) MISS YOUUUUUUU..

    ReplyDelete
  6. tas7ee7:
    1- you CAN actually write
    2-REACH PEOPL'S HEART .. NOT READ!!
    3- just give urself time!
    SORRY:$

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Roeya, "I can't help but Aww'ing :p", that is so genuinely sweet of you. Don't worry, you make sense and I understood you very clearly and your comment made my day. It makes me so happy to know what what I write can touch people's heart because I've always been so self-conscious about my writings, as if it's never good enough and I would be judged.
    Thank you so much my dear, and I miss quite a lot too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment