Music Monday..

Clearly, I'm on fire lately, blogging-wise.

So, I decided that ever since it's Monday, I will make a Music Monday post. From now on, Mondays posts are music related post wether singles or albums or even a music video. Today, I want to share 3 music albums!! I downloaded 3 albums yesterday and they are awesome! They are not new, I guess they're all released in 2009 or 08 but they're still good as hell!!

1- Every Avenue - Picture Perfect:



Check out their MySpace!


I can't pick a favorite song, I liked them all but I will try my best to pick couple of some of the best. So here's the list:

  • Tell Me I'm a Wreck.

  • Happy The Hard Way.

  • I Forgive You.

  • The Story Left Untold.

  • Clumsy Little Heart.


2- The Summer Set - Love Like This:



Check out their MySpace!


It's so cool that their drummer is a girl! And you may probably feel like this albums sounds so much like the first one. It does, and it's my favorite type of music. So my favorites are:

  • Chelsea.

  • Young.

  • Passenger Seat.

  • Where Are You Now.


3- The Cab - Whisper War:



Check out their MySpace!


This has a bit different sound, and they kinda remind me of Fall Out Boy. They're some techno noise and auto tunes but they're good anyway.Let's see my favorites:

  • Bounce.

  • Zzzzz.

  • Vegas Nights.


Well, this is pretty it and it doesn't mean that the rest of them are bad. They all are the kind of music you let it play in your iPod in a really long road trip and that means a good thing! You can go and listen to them on their MySpace pages and tell me how'd you like them!

See ya next Monday fellas!

Comments