Al-Saiydda Khadeeja bint Khowailed Center, 2010 held a forum titled as "The Reality of Women's Participation in the National Development." Successful business women spoke and shared their experience with the audience, it was inspiring. I found the forum very motivating and eye-opening. It is my first time to attend such an event as a person and as a journalist. It was all great but I'm still not sure whether to pursue a career as journalist or find another path, but one thing is sure, I'm going to keep writing whether professionally or as a hobby. I can't deny that I'm enjoying the experience but I don't like the instability of it.



The forum will continue its session tomorrow from 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Turki Al-Dakhail will be the moderator of the this session, I'm not looking forward to that!

Comments

  1. am not a fan of socializing event but it's a great way to hunt career and open ur eyes wide to other businesses , the women there amazing i love how they trying and maybe already changed a lot of things

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly why I liked it there, it was an opportunity to meet business women and probably it will open new doors to me! I met a business woman there and we talked, I hope we'll get somewhere in the end thou! Ah, you don't know how inspiring the forum was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment