Just to Clear My Head..




I love lists and I love them even more when they are in pictures. Last night I was so bored I made this set. My mind was very preoccupied with many things; work, topics, stuff I need and stuff I should do, and what's best than making a list to sort things out!

- A River Island Satchel:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope this lovely bag will stay for me till I get back and get her <3 I fell in love with this bag from the first time I saw it, I love the vintage look and the floral print. I'm not usually a fan of River Island but this bag is exceptional, it has an authentic French look, isn't it? It's definitely on top of my list!

- The Hunger Games Trilogy:



Well, it would be really weird if my list didn't include a book! Even though I haven't read a number of books on my shelf but I won't rest till I get this set! I have never seen it in Jarir, the Young Adult section is full with vampires and Hanna Montana. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was first published in 2008 and the third, and the last, book has been recently released.
In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

If you want to read more about the series just go to GoodReads. Don't forget to check the rest of the series; Catching Fire and Mockingjay. I'd probably check Virgin Megastore if I got the chance and see if they'd have it!

- New Shoes; Black and Nude:



 

 

 

 

I just found out that I don't have a BLACK converse which is weird because I pretty much have them in different colors and patterns! Black is essential, I got to have it! I have been swooning over nude pink platform for ages and it's about time to get me a pair of this eternal love! Nude pink is beyond beautiful, and it is even more fabulous when it's on high back breaking heels.

- Kikki.K Leather Day-Planner:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I seriously need a day planner since I'm working as a journalist now, and it's preferably has to be from Kikki.K and in RED leather! This is a 2011 time planner, so let's hope I find it in Jeddah's store by the new year. Until then, I'll use my usual notebook to write down my agendas.

- Out of Print Tees:



Every fiber in my body is screaming for these babies, and they would be extra happy if they got the whole line!!!!! Out of Print Clothing is more like an association if I might say that is devoted in printing notable books on T-shirts. It has a noble mission where every penny they get from selling T-shirts, they donate books to countries that doesn't have access to books. Could it be more perfect?

- Weight Watchers Snacks:


Finally, I got to get healthy snacks as Weight Watchers' products to keep them at work so I won't get hungry all the time. I have tried couple of products myself and they were all fine. They get the fiber-ish and grain taste but it is cool, I don't have a problem with that, I actually love it! And it goes very well with my diet because my Special K cereal is full of fibers, oat and grain. I have tasted the chocolate chips cookies and they were pretty tasty! The chocolate chips were delicious and it tasted like regular chocolate. The Marshmallow Wafer was pretty delicious too, the marshmallow was stuffed with caramel but the wafer was a bit off.. it was fine though. I have tried also a rose-mary biscuits, I think it will go good with a cup of Green Tea. You see that I was trying some of their products because I wanted to make sure they were legit. I'm hesitant to try their fruit spread and jam, if anyone has tried it, please tell what you think?

I can say now that I really like Weight Watchers, I hope I find more products. They use the points system in their food and on every package, they write the points for every potion whether it was cookies, biscuits, jam.. etc. The points system is a very helpful way to help to keep a track on what you eat, and it's easy when you get used to it. You can know more about it in WeightWatchers.com


I hope this post will make up for the Week in a Post that I should be posting 2 days ago. My week was dull and they were nothing to write about, I hope I'll have a better week.

Comments

  1. Awww! Looking at this post, thinking: how cute your stuff are!
    I love every Gemini's chaos <3
    You reminded me by my polyvore account I didn't check since I registered.
    I have to say that you really inspire me with plans for the near future ahead after university, which I've been recently busy, over-thinking it.
    :)
    Keep expressing yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let me tell you that I'm not used to myself being a River Island fan,
    but last Eid, my clothes were mostly from River Island & Top Shop. They're probably the same. And the floral print! Ah! This's been my childhood love if you know, reminding me by the style of the apartment I first opened my eyes in! And it was shameful of me to think all these year that's its such an old style, although that I loved it! The stuff I adore the most and can't get rid of no matter how old they last, are those of floral patterns <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thie bag is really cute ,
    I know I love lists too and with photos they look even better lol
    oh and I've heard about the hunger games book , looked for them on ebay and amazon i found them in one of them , but I didn't order them actually I was hopng somebody get it for my birthday :P
    oh and if you have campo marzio in jeddah you should check it out for the planner they have all leather stationary in all colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bag and u should get the black converse it comes in handy most of the time and the nude heels i remember is aw one at Kurt gieger <3
    if u have an iphone try to use it as a day planner or get an ipad u will love it
    i will try the snaks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag and the planner, look really stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ghaida, my favorite reader and supporter <3 LOL, thanks! Although I'm not that cute myself, i'm more like Difsha you know xD I know you're busy and all, but don't forget to add me as a contact in your polyvore account, I would really love to see your sets!
    Ahhhh Floral <3 Let me tell you that I used to hate it too! I hate florals when it's all bright and colorful but I love it with warm colors like off-white or pale brown, it gets a vintage look which I ADORE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAY! I don't know why my sisters were like "Meh, it's not that good." I want it even more now! The Hunger Games will be available in Jarir in like two months, well, it's easier now for whoever is going to buy them as a gift to you :p I really don't know what is campo marzio, I have never heard about it before but I will check!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so need a black converse, it's so essential lol!
    Well, the problem of making agenda on phone is that I tend to forget about it, I love the idea of jotting down plans on papers by pen, idk why, i just think it's better! I really want to get an iPad especially that I started working as a reporter now, it will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment