Dream Diary..



Dream #1:

Last night I had a weird dream, it was the kind of dream that makes you think what should you have done in it even though you have already woken up. The dream was beautiful in a way; it was full of wild horses. I was driving up the highway and I had my family with me, we were going to see a horse racing somewhere outside the city. The weird thing, is that there were horses running in the opposite way and I had to drive through them all without hitting one, which was very exciting and scary yet I was so happy watching them running past me. We were all thinking why there were so many horses on the road while there was a horse racing going on somewhere else. I reached the place where the racing was supposed to be held and it was a deserted area, only with an old man waving at me to go back from where I came from. We got out of the car and there was this overdressed lady, she wore a velvet silky gown and her jewelries were blindingly gleaming under the sun. Funny enough, she was apologizing that she didn't dress properly for the occasion and that she should have been more dressed! The horse racing was in another place, it was back from where we came and we went back there on foot! And the woman was making excuses all the way. I woke up and there I was, in bed giving myself a hard time why didn't I follow the horses!

Dream #2:

This is not a very recent dream. It is one of my favorite dreams for two reasons; it has lions in it and it meant that I overcame my enemies! In the dream, mommy and I were coming back home late at night. We went through the building glass gate where I didn't see the countless number of lions deeply in sleep on the lobby's floor. They covered the whole floor, it was fascinating how beautiful and yet so terrifying they were. I was frozen in my place at the door thinking how would I ever reach the elevator, and when I looked up, I saw mom was already on the first step of the stairs. She told me the lions were fast asleep and they won't hurt me if I got through them quietly and without stepping on their tails. She guided me all the way reaching her hand out to me to grasp and I successfully reached the stairs. She kept telling me that the lions won't hurt me unless I stepped on their tails over and over again until I fell back to consciousness. I love the dream. I loved the feeling I felt the minute I held her hand and jumped on the step beside her, the lions seemed like harmless stray cats then.

Dream #3:

I had this dream not very while ago. We were, my sisters, mom and I, planning to go out for dinner while we were on a garden just right in front of the house. I told them I'm going back home to get something there and I will be back. I opened the door finding my dad laying on the floor, I first saw his head so I opened the door even more but slowly. I was afraid of what I might see, my dad was in pain he couldn't utter a word, his legs were cut off and they weren't around. It was horrible. I ran to him hugging him, asking him what happened and who did this to him. He didn't say anything, his face was illuminated with sweat, that's when I looked down and saw his left grow back from where it was cut. I was relieved to see him smiling and that he was not in pain anymore.

Dreams are strange things. Sometimes they stay with you and never leaves you like an old loyal friend, sometimes they haunt you like ghosts. And they are those dreams that you can never catch once you wake up, they run away from you before you could remember them.

Comments

  1. I love this post babe! The second dream is awesome, it's like you've overcome your fear and willing to be brave and take the first step, really adventurous! I always forgot my dreams haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, your dreams are the runaway type of dreams! The second dream felt exactly like what you said, that's why it's my favorite. And every time I get scared or feel down, I always remember this dream to make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment