So, hey..

What a boring lazy break! I'm fasting these days, so you would think I wouldn't be eating much, on the contrary, I'm eating quite a lot! I'm not going to complain though! So, a lazy holiday means lots and lots of movies and lots of TV shows to catch up! I'm going to start with TV shows.



First, I finally caught up with The Vampire Diaries, and it's not that exciting as the first season but it's still good though. Damon still rules!



Glee! I don't know where to start about Glee's last episode, I was screaming like a fan girl whenever Darren Criss is on the screen, he's awesome, he's amazing.. he's just LOVE! He sang Teenage Dream and it was one of the best performances in Glee.. at least to me! Kurt is my favorite character and things were getting very tough to him, I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't watch it yet but I'm glad Blaine popped in Kurt's life now. If you don't know who is Darren Criss, he's Harry Fucking Potter from A Very Potter Musical.



Keep in mind that I'm not a fan of Katy Perry music at all but this is just amazing since it's by Darren Criss. Click to Watch!



Last episode of Community was awesome as usual, if anyone haven't watch the show, please start watching NOW! The show is great and it's so funny unlike other comedy shows. If they made a whole episode about a lost pen and they still make it funny, I don't know what else they could do! My favorites are Troy and Abed of course. I love Troy's random comments!



I just finished downloading 7 episodes of The Big Bang Theory, I know I have loads of catching up to do since I only saw the first episode of this season. I don't know if I had missed a lot of fun judging by the episode I saw, the previous seasons were better. Oh well, I have the rest of the break to watch the whole thing.



Last but not least, Misfits is back!!! Season 2 just started last Thursday, and the first episode was incredible as hell! There was this new girl with his new super power, you should watch the show I don't want to give much details! But it's still mysterious, there is this guy who keeps running around and give instructions to the misfits anonymously and I don't know what is his deal! Check out this link. British drama is the best! I can't pick a favorite because I love them all, but if I had to pick, I would say Nathan. He is so funny it's so annoying.. MONKEY SLUT!

I think this is enough for me, I would do a post like that for movies next time!

Comments