All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to iF yoU CeeK aME !!


Don't look at me like this, yeah I love Brit, So ? I've been fan of her since I could remember. I used to memorize all of her choreography like the back of my hand. And now, if I heard one of her old songs, I dance spontaneously , and I get all her dance steps right! I felt sorry for her when she broke down in front of the world, it was extra humiliating !!
But she's BACK!!!! Better than ever <33



Circus, her new album is a HIT ! I listened to all the tracks and I loved them, that's the Britney
I know !! Unlike her former album Blackout, Circus is the real come back for her. You can see that she's in a great shape, and that she seriously wants to get better and fix things up.
Circus, Shattered glass, If you seek Amy and Out of under are my favorites in this album.
The rest of the tracks are fine, but I didn't pay that much attention for them :/
Gosh I just wanna dance like the sixteen years old girl I used to be!


Enough about Britney ..


This book is AMAZINGGG ! I've never finished a book in less than a week.
The story is about Susie, raped and murdered by a neighbor. After she went to heaven, she sat there watching her family, friends and her murderer.
The book is so grabbing, I couldn't put it down. There's a sense of humor in this sad story :s , I guess because it's been told by a teenager girl. Her ultimate desire was to kiss her crush, Ray Singh, again! She watched her family mourned her, and her sister getting over her death and have her first kiss. She watched her little brother missing her and coping with her death in his own way. Not only, she watched her family, she kept an eye on the detective trying to solve out the case, and her murderer free and alive. Lovely Bones is the first novel for Alice Sebold, and it was a great debut ! The novel is entertaining, sad and amusing in the same time, and you will finish it before you know it. Mmm, and speaking of which, the end was a bit disappointing, it didn't feel like an ending, there was no closure in it. But still, it was a great book, you'd love it!

Comments