Can I just stop thinking for a moment ?

Bleh !
Lots of things had happened to me lately, I didn't even had
the chance to absorb these changes and adjust with them.
I've been down for like years, and everything in my life was so
negative and unbearable, and I've become really used to it!
And now, when all of these negativities and depressions are gone,
all what I need is time. I've been missing a lot,
and I have lots of catching up to do !

I guess that's all what I have to say in this moment,
my mind is occupied with many things.
My syntax paper is one of them, wish me luck ...
well, if there's someone reading!

Comments

  1. Hello Doñasome1 here is sharing me the same feelings,the same specialization if i'm not wrongthose synatx ,semantic,morphology and phonlogy blah blah that make u feel down :(Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey, but who is Doña :s ? well, you got me wrong. i love all of these things, and you should !! thanks, good luck to you too ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Donait's a term used in Spain for ladies like senora ,senoritta etc..ops sorry for that , i thought it make u downummm i like morphology and psychology but i hate syntax and semanticanyway ,good luck for both of us ^.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i didn't know that, thanks for the information ;p morphology is LOVE <333 it was so fun ! now, i subconsciouslyanalyze anything i read in a morphological level, it's fun walla !Are a KAU student? cause there's no psychology in our courses :s anyhoo, amen allah ysm3 mnk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment