Crazzy two days..


















What's up with Jeddah these days? It's like full of weird-looking people and I bet they're not from here! I'm not making fun of anyone, I'm talking all serious! I was in Starbucks tonight and those all masked women were pushing each other and shouting out to the cashier. All the time they were pushing around I was thinking is this really happening in front of my eyes or it's just my weird imagination?! Sadly, it is happening.
And it's not about how they look, I respect others' differences, but I don't really appreciate how some of them behave and make themselves look like a total fool. Shouting as louder as you can "Hey, hey Mohammad" isn't as cool as what might you think.


















So I went to a gallery the other day, it was called Tasami, which I don't get, but it was great anyway. The gallery is held in Al-Serfai Mega Mall for three more days. I took this picture, it's for Lujain's corner, my sister knows her so we all went there just to see her work. Honestly, she was the best. Her main theme is Mercy and home violence, I just loved it. The others were great, too but she delivered her theme very well. Good luck Lujain and all of the designers there.


















Before we went to the gallery, we had dinner at Mugg & Bean. We went all crazy there, laughing at every word we say even if it's not funny. I don't know what we inhaled that day. I ordered and I told him to hurry up becaues I'm so so hungry and when the orders got ready, I said "YAAY"
with a cheering tone. It made the waiter laugh so haard, he said he never seen such a reaction for a food being served. So we kept all laughing and eating, laughing and eating .. etc.


















&& most of the time we're out, we're just shopping randomly from every mall and boutique.
Not to mention that my sister is getting married in three months!!
I'm gonna be the bride's sister again *YAY* I hope her all the best and better luck than my other sister.. and I'm really really excited this time..

Comments

  1. عافيه يارب مدونة رائعه

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabrook to your sister :D 3ogbalek :*

    LOL I haaaaate people who call Indians M7ammad! And did you know what the Saudi equivalent is? Abdullah! So you call him Abdullah if he's Saudi and M7ammad if he's Indian. Ugh.

    I couldn't look at the food pictures, I'm fasting :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabrooooook to your sister! Wooot it was so fun and I totally understand the feeling of being hungry and they take centuries to cook a meal and when the order serve, you would go wooohooo over it, LOOOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hind .. allah ybaark feeek yaa rab <33333
    LOL I don't know they have rules for calling cashiers and workers!!!
    But he wasn't indian, he was a decent Saudi guy!!! Gosh i feel so sorry for him..


    Nono, thanks

    Cate, LOOOOL you get me so well
    wo allah ybark feek Beauty <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment