Freshing up my looks a little bit..

1 - Messy Ponytail

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyleuk/images/2007/beautybuzz/anistonPONY040209_400.jpg

I have big issues with my unbearable silky hair. It always falls
down on my face and just looks dull! So, I adopt this simple and
chic hairstyle. Pull back my hair -randomly- into a high ponytail
and then, mess up my hair by going through it by my finger tips
in an opposite direction. Pin my bangs in a messy way or just let
them loose. Voila! A messy bed-head but in a ponytail.


2 - Cat Eye

http://fileserver.glam.com/glampress/beauty/slideshows/Lauren-Conrad-Cat-Eyes.jpg

I know I over-watching The Hills! The cat eye looks fabulous almost
on every girl. I promised myself to wear it more often and practice
applying it until I can do it very very well. I just apply it the liquid eye-
liner on my upper eyelid with an extra wing at the end. I love it!


3 - Pearl Earrings

http://www.sterlingandpearls.com/PearlEarring14ktGOLD.jpg

I think every girl should have pearl earring whether fakes or
real! They look so cute!! I got mine from Accessories and I fell
in love with them once I put them on. I have never been an earring
girl before but I started wearing them couple of weeks ago. And I
guess I'll keep on wearing those pearl earrings, and one day, I'll
get myself real pearls <333

Comments

  1. Love the cat eyes look!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put a liquid eyeliner. And as you said, I think it suites every girl. I watch the hills too, guilty pleasure ;p
    pearls are always in! they just complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee it seems like everyone was doing the cat eye except of me xD
    I'm glad I joined LOL!
    Pearls are just "splendid!" ;)
    I wear them everyday and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. owww i like the cat eyes
    but im bad in liquid eyeliner actuly:/
    i tried to do it many times but i coudn't apply it correctly :S so i gave up ^^" and never buy liquid eyeliner again lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment