This post is dedicated to the loveliset prettiest friend..

PARTY ON!!  by you.

Tonight was a blast. It was one of my few best friends' bachelorette party. She's getting married very soon. I just can't get used to the idea that we're now talking weddings, relationships and engagements!
Did I say that that it was a custom party?!
which means double fun!!
The bride was Amy Winehouse.. a beautiful Amy Winehouse, with the hair, the eye make up and tattoos..
Reem was an Imarati girl. The golden Berga3 and 3abaya.. And me? I was an Indian with a binjabi and a red dot right in my forehead LOL

And the best part of the party was the cake.. Check it out:

Kiss-My-Bachelorette-Ass Cake!!! by you.


Kholoud, I love you. I hope you the best in life xoxo.

Comments

  1. I saw your twitter and cracked up laughing, Amy Winehouse wow must be fun to see ;p
    Good luck to your friend. allah ywafegha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun and the costume party is definitely double the fun! That cake is so cool!

    Send my wishes to Khulood, may she be the prettiest bride in the world in her wedding day, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faten.. Oh good if you only saw her, she was amazing, she really pulled it off!! Thank you F wo aljmee3 ya rab..

    C.. LOL the cake was hilarious!
    Her sister made it @ home..
    I will C.. 3ogbalik if you want to xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment