Favorites..

This is for you my dear friend.

Hello everyone..
I want to share with you couple of my current favorite items..
I'm being crazy about clothes and shoes, but who isn't?!
Let's start with shoes..















I just can't resist anything with zebra print! I found this shoes when
I was in Riyadh in some local store. Zebras are goddamn lucky animals.
They look so beautiful as they are < 3
















I got this shirt long time ago, I bought it in Ramadan I guess.
It's the kind of shirt that flow elegantly on your body. And it
has a really wide squared sleeves. I bet it will look amazing at
any type of body. It's from warehouse, Mall of Arabia. I didn't
get the chance to wear it that often, that's why I love it,
plus it's stripped!!
















I got this when I was in Riyadh too. It's from Blanco and it's now opened
here in Jeddah, in Roshana, Al-Ta7liya. I just fell in love with this shirt for
couple of reasons. First it's purple!!! I have a thing for purple these days.
And it's really big and kinda long that will look amazing with skinny jeans.
I wore it once in the university with med-length gray jeans skirt, black
cardigan and golden sandals and as I was walking I heard one girl saying
to her friend: " Lebsaha 7iloooooooo!! " She made my day xD














At last, but surely not least, this ultra simple cute layered mini dress.
It's from Seed, Red Sea Mall and I don't remember how much it was
cause I was broke that day, and my sister bought it for me!!
I guess she couldn't bare the look in my face when I saw it xD
You can see its back in the first picture at the left, then the front,
then the label.. Gosh it's so cute I can't wait to pull it off < 33


So what you think guys?

Comments

  1. I loved the the stripe top ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you predicted mine perfectly and I couldn't predict yours (even after this).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youu Penelope ;)

    LOL Charade, it's okiii it's not your fault, you know me, changing like the weather ;pP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes and clothes but I'm afraid to wear strips coz it will made me look fat, hehe!Btw they have Seed here, I always like to go to the concept store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the stripped shirt
    oops u just remind me to get the crop one too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment