Searching for my real talent.


In the past couple of days, I've been in a real deep thinking about what my real talent is. What is my thing? People paint or play a musical instrument to express themselves. Other people smoke or ballet dance when they're sad. What do I do? I can't express myself well in speaking or writing, I don't play a guitar or have a certain talent to escape this life. I want to smoke my thoughts away or sway them in a delicate dance moves. I want to paint my joy and sorrow and sing them away. I feel suppressed with emotions I can't explain, I just swallow them with black coffee and express them with a cheesy smile. Indulging kinds of art is not enough for me, I want to create them.

















@ Bert's, Stars Avenue.

Comments

  1. i think you should try out everything caught your interests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I'm the coffee and book type :) Hey you are talented through your photography and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you, but lately i feel like i lost them so i'm back on working on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment