Jeddah's Highway Disaster.


Yesterday was a catastrophic rainy day in Jeddah, especially in the South areas. My deep consolations to the dead's families and my high hopes for those who lost someone they know. A friend of ours lost his little girl and mom's friend's house is all damaged. It's really sad when a big city in such a rich country faces something that it should be prepared to. Maybe it's a good thing; that all the rain could possibly wipe the H1N1 away and cleanse Jeddah, and maybe not. Either way, we should bethankful to Allah for good and bad and ask Him for his mercy and forgiveness.
Happy Eid to you all.









































































































































*Pictures taken by my aunt in her way to our house.



Comments

  1. :( it's not a happy eid for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so happy for me too ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, try to cheer up girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but what happened is so sad ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanna say Hiiii
    and welcome back noufa ;D
    i know that my comment have nothing 2 do with this post! !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment