Cozying Up with the Greeks.


Lazy Days..

Lazy Days.. by Chaos_ on Polyvore.com

Don't judge, I know you love to cozy up in bed and watch your favorite shows! I'm watching Greek these days. The show is so funny and the characters are so sweet and real! They are nothing like 90210 and Gossip Girl with all their stick thin bodies and glamourous outfits. The girls aren't like Barbies and guys are way from plastic six packs kens but they are still cute and pretty, and I'm talking about Cappie and Evan xD

I didn't have the time to watch the show when it was on TV, I missed couple of episodes and it was hard to keep up. The story is about group of college students, sororities and fraternities, relationships and hook ups and all the drama and fun they bring. I must say that the show caught my interest because Scott Michael Foster was in it, and then I really liked the show. The fourth season was just premiered last night and I'm still in the second season! If you really want to see it, you would definitely love it!!

Comments

  1. is it the same on on fox series ? I watched couple of episodes .. doesn't look bad but I think the sororities stuff kinda ruining it lol I just don't like zbz and those weird stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I guess it's on their new season, that's why I downloaded it from the first episode. They are fun actually, give it a chance, it's really good and the whole sororities stuff are awesome, too bad we don't have them here, college would be more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think gonna add that to my watching list..
    Btw, have you come across the Web Therapy series? a light comedy series.. it's Hilarious :D
    http://www.lstudio.com/web-therapy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard about Web Therapy until now, it sounds funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment