Please Come to Jeddah.



A cosmetic and skin care company that is magical and beautiful as much the package the products come in!



Oh la la! French bakery that has been founded since 1889 and I'm so dying to try it!



Another luxurious French bakery and pastry, I have tried their macroons and I could easily say that they are pieces of heaven! It recently opened in Riyadh, it should have opened her in Jeddah first!



You know how much I love food! This is another amazing bakery, their cupcakes look so delicious they make me drool over my lap top!



OH MY GODIVA!!! That's what I said when I first tasted their chocolate. It's in Dubai, and I don't know if it's really in Riyadh, or else I will kill myself!



I never find simple and cool clothes that I actually like, I just wish if we UO opens and here and never gets lame the way H&M and Forever21 have gotten since they opened in Saudi Arabia!



Oh why oh why we don't have you here?!



This is different than any cosmetics company, it's not fancy and all glamourous, it has this fierce strong vibes that make the company so unique.

There are more but these are at the top of my head right now!

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Can you believe it's in Riyadh? So not fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh myyy yes yes yes to ALL .. they need to come to riyadh too if they're not already there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of them are there, lucky you :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus: Bobbi Brown & The Hummingbird Bakery *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could start about bakeries and chocolatiers, I won't stop! Bobbi Brown doesn't impress me that much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh pleaase , you have way more cool stuff in jeddah .. let's not compare alright :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laduree!! <3
    Urban Outfitters!!
    Urban Decay!!
    Awesome!
    How come Jeddah is the last to bring these stuff?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, we'll never have these awesome things in Jeddah, let's just hope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [...] this? PAUL is finally in Jeddah! I was dying to try this place since I have ever known of it, and I did [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment