Help Jeddah.



Being helpless when people are in need is the worst feeling a person can endure! After what I saw last Wednesday, all what I think about is Jeddah and what happened to Jeddah. I can't read or watch anything unless it's about Jeddah, and since I can't go volunteer, mom won't let me go anywhere, this is what I could do. For anyone who wants to donate or volunteer, numbers and information is found on the sidebar of my blog and in Jeddah Needs You blog or "Mreow," She Roared. Further info and updates could be found in twitter by following these hash tags: #JeddahHelp, #JeddahRain and #JeddahVol.

What our guys and girls are doing is truly heroic and heartwarming. They're doing huge efforts while the government and authorities silently watch.. and the national t.v. is showing a documentary about flowers.

Comments

Post a Comment