A Book Had Arrived.



Following to my previous post about The Book Depository , and as I have promised, this is one of the books I ordered. The book is almost in a good condition except of the bottom end of the cover, but it's alright, it's not that a big of deal. I still don't get why I didn't receive all the three of them, they are all supposed to be here by last week and I only got this one. I know receiving the orders depends on the period of the dispatching and the time it will reach your country, I did the math! I get pissed when I think about this particular matter but over all, I think my first ordering online experience went well and I can wait for the rest of my books. As for the bookmarks, I didn't get a bookmark with this book, I'm hoping I will find them in the next package!

Comments

  1. when the package arrive it's the best feeling ever

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)
    I think you should give them your feedback about their service with your detailed notes. Surely they'll appreciate it and it'll make them improve the service.

    Now I plan to get a Cashio card and surprise myself with gifts from Amazon or Ebay.. things I don't get to find here.. it's cute getting stuff through internet. Rewarding actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I want to experience this feeling more often xD Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know Ghaida, that's probably their way of sending their stuff; each book on its own depending on when it's available and the time of dispatching.. I think I better suck it up as long as the books arrive in good condition..
    I know!! I love shopping online, I wish if I had my own PO box, we have this one that gets taxes because we should have an address in USA, marra za7ma and I don't like it! Please, don't go COCO all over it, you'll never go back xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment