The Real King's Speech.


While the whole world revolts, Saudi Arabia celebrates..


Friday, 18th of March, 2011 was a festive day where the king of Saudi Arabia addressed the Saudis with love and appreciation for their support and loyalty. And as to show his appreciation, he made several changes that will enhance the nation's economical, medical and social situation. I must admit, I'm not the kind of those people who are usually proud of being Saudi and stuff, I don't detest being Saudi either, I'm just okay with it but hearing our king saying he's proud of us and he wants us not to forget him in our prayers moved a rigid part in my heart.

A report on the king's announcement yesterday.

Right after the king's speech, people rushed to the streets as usual to celebrate and show their love to the king and the country, and I personally believe the Saudis don't miss a reason to dance on the streets, they are just happy people. *SARCASM*

Anyhow, I was caught up in the middle of the celebration with my family last night. The funny thing is that the celebrations started after the announcement of making Saturday, 19th of March an official day off for all the employees and students. I told you, happy people! The guys were funny, some of them utterly disgusting and the kids were totally adorable. I snapped some photos and unfortunately, they are not in a good quality.











 

Last night was fun.. sadly, I woke up today with a nasty sore throat!

 

Comments

  1. glad u had fun

    he's one of the best leaders and isa more changes will come after this

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( I personally believe the Saudis don’t miss a reason to dance on the streets, they are just happy people. )

    I agree with you
    \
    /
    all the people is happen , who have benefited or not h3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yesterday was funny .. I mean some people in the streets looked funny !
    7mdillah anyways

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I told you, Sha3ab Fallaway xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enshaallah, let's pray for the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the truth that cannot be hidden, the Saudis marra mihwaeen xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment