So Talented it's Inspiring!


At just 23, Christina Perri has already lived a handful of lives. She's toured the world as an assistant to a rock band, spent a year at a prestigious university, became a wife and then an ex-wife, produced popular music videos, made olive oil in Italy and even served as a fashionista barrista in Beverly Hills. The whole while, music had been tapping her on the shoulder, trying to lead her down a path as a musician. It seems that fate grew tired of this shoulder-tapping approach as well and went for an old fashioned sucker punch.

SYTYCD - Jar of Hearts


Jar of Hearts Official Music Video


I know it's an old news but I feel that I'm obliged to bring back these amazing performances before I present you the recent wonderful thing. Christina Perri has started virally and hit it real big with her talent, her voice, songwriting and instrumental skills are almost perfect. She inspires me a lot, I have always wanted to write songs, and she keeps inspires me with her continuous talent maybe one day I could have half of hers. Her new album will be out soon.. until then, just listen to how awesome these two singles are..



Christina Perri - The Lonely


Christina Perri - Arms


 

 

Comments

Post a Comment