Get Your Curves On!

In mid-July I have signed up in a gym along with my two sisters. It's not like any gym I have been to, it's totally different! I have bad experience with gyms.. fainting, building freaky muscles and ending up with boring classes.



Curves.com  || CurvesME.com || CurvesJeddah.com

After 3 day of working out in Curves, I am proud to say that I can see my waistline shaping up! I'm surprised and totally ecstatic with this result and I can't wait to see more changes in my body! I love my experience at Curves, the place is so friendly and "clean", and the trainers are so encouraging. Even though the place is not so huge, it's never crowded because of 30 minutes exercise circle. The circle of different machines that work on different muscles in your body.. you just hop on the nearest machine and keep on working through the circle twice stopping at the first machine you worked on. From the first round, you will feel your face flushing and your whole body sweating but you will never feel tired! You will feel remarkably energized!

I only have been there for 6 times and I already LOVE it! The place is in Tahlia Street behind Patchi. Pay a visit and see yourself!

Comments