I Wanna Be a Gilly Hicks Girl!



I saw this store when I was in London and I instantly fell in love with it!


Gilly Hicks, a store for women's loungewear and undies that belongs to the famous American brand Abercrombie & Fitch.. Why it says "Sydney"? This is the theme of the store, and I have to say I liked it! I must admit that I didn't notice the place at first because the entrance is designed like a manor house with the pillars and all, so I just overlook it in my first round at Westfield. At the second round, I notice there was some music playing inside so I took a peek inside, and that's when I realized it's a clothing store! I was impressed by the interior and the presentation of the goods I wanted to buy everything.


Take a look and see yourself!

Comments

  1. i love floral pyjamas! looks comfy<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know about this brand ,, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching floral :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. most comfy undies ever! <3
    I love them but it's a bit overpriced in the UK, buying their stuff from the US store is much much cheaper

    oh btw next time smell their perfumes and body stuff they're amaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are! I wish I bought them when I got the chance, but I didn't want to wear them while I'm still working on losing weight T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you're welcome! I know you'd like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm planning to buy LOADS of them once I settle on a weight! I don't want to waste them on my fatty body T.T
    They're not all that good, one of them smells good but I forgot which one xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like "Tamarama" perfume, it smells really good specially that it has "Vanilla Bean, Purple Orchid, Sandalwood"
    and from the body line the "Velvet Cassia" body mist, it's kinda strong when you first spray it but it fades away after few minute leaving your body with a lovely (candy like) smell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment