DIADEME ~ The Name for Gorgeous Abayas.



Dima AlHasoun, is the talent behind the name of Diademe. I didn't know about this brand until I paid a visit to Nujood Mall, just to see the place, I wasn't planning to buy anything until I came across this store.



 



I went inside just to take a look but I ended up wanting every single Abaya displayed! The designs are so beautiful and unique.. The fabrics are so delicate I couldn't recognize it, I have never felt an Abaya fabric this so soft yet so strong. I asked the salesman what kind of fabric this is.. he says it especially made for diademe! I had my eyes on two Abayas but unfortunately, the second one wasn't suitable for me, the style is one of a kind but definitely not the one to go out wearing it. The first Abaya is definitely the one! It is so gorgeous, decent and yet not too much embroidery. I just couldn't leave the store empty handed! So I left with this cute little bag with a gorgeous Abaya inside!



You can find Diademe on Twitter and Website.

Comments