LUSH ~ Soak & Float



It has been a long while since I used any Lush product, it is such a shame that they closed their Jeddah store! Anyhow, I had my mind set to go to Lush when I was in Riyadh and get something for my hair. The guy recommend it this solid shampoo for my dandruff, it is called Soak and Float. According to the salesman, it has purifying properties that fight those bacteria, or whatever, that causes the dandruff. The shampoo has 2 key elements; Lavender Oil and Cade Oil, they both work wonders on cleaning and soothing the scalp.


Soak and Float


When I first used the product, the smell hit me so strong but thankfully it didn't stick to my hair. The soap lathers once you apply it to the hair, honestly, I was skeptical about it, I didn't think it will lathers so well but it actually did! The shampoo was really good, the dandruff stayed away longer that it usually does, my scalped was soothed and calm but unfortunately not for very long. My hair got dry, not the fuzzy kind of dry, but it's good since I have an oily hair. All in all, the shampoo was great, it's one that I'm definitely going to use frequently, and probably going to try the other sold shampoos Lush has.

Comments

  1. I remember my cousin wanting to buy this for my aunt, but the smell was awful for my taste so i convinced him not to :p
    i rather use the product my grandmother brings from her sources :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment