Recently in Jeddah ~



First of all, Haal inc has launched their new Abaya collection. The event took place at Sotra, Ana Special Mall. The whole place transformed into a whole new one, the arrangements were so cute and it totally captured the spirit of Haal inc Abayas. I had the chance to meet the talents behind Haal inc. Nouf & Meriam were absolutely sweet & gorgeous!







The collection of 003 is an amazing set of abayas, they make perfect every-day abaya for their simplicity in the design and durable fabrics. There were colored abayas, too! So many options couldn't deicide what to get. The preview goes on,  make sure to pass by Sotra and take a look at them! You can find Haal inc. in Facebook.



McQueen.. It took my breath away and I felt so powerful holding that piece of art of a clutch! Found in a boutique at Ana Special Mall.



The fabulousness continues with Jason Wu dress at Etre, Red Sea Mall.

Opening Soon in Jeddah!




American Eagle, Tahlia Street.



Macaron Cafe at Stars Avenue.



PappaRoti at Red Sea Mall.

Comments

  1. My goodness! I love the Jason Wu dress. Lucky, you have it there in Jeddah. I wonder if there's Wu in Riyadh. Did you perhaps find out the price of that beautiful dress? :)
    Lovely blog! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like your blog, too!! I don't know about Riyadh really, probably you can find it in Saks or smth..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment