Cilantro: Appetite for Life!



Cilantro Cafe



Looking for the perfect hang out place? Look no more, Cilantro has it all! I don't even exaggerate, it's so friendly and warm and the menu is quiet satisfying; nothing fancy and nothing lame! I love to hang out in outdoor places, as the free bird I am, and Cilantro has a beautiful outdoor area for it's located in the center of Le Chateau. The indoor area is as pretty, plus it gives a hipppie natural feeling..





Wanna see some food??





I have to be honest here, the food and the coffee are not so great; they're all fine. One thing I didn't like, their sandwiches and salads are not fresh, even the soup! They are all refrigerated! I haven't tried them, yet and I don't have a big deal with that, I just prefer if they would be fresh and I hope what I saw is only for display. All in all, the place is still cool for me and I would definitely pay another visit!

The place is in the center of Le Chateau, Al Tahlia street.

Comments

Post a Comment