The Terrace Lounge.



I have been dying to have a lunch in an outdoor area, I was suffocating with the stress I got from work and personal life. Unfortunately, we were going on a tight schedule where the car was flying from place to place and we don't get much of a free time till the day ends. But it's not like that anymore, it's the SPRING BREAK, baby!!!



Thanks to JeddahFood.com, I came across this lovely place, The Terrace Lounge, cafe & restaurant, outdoor area and a beautiful view! I can't go through all the detail because I was ecstatic breathing all the air I can get in my lungs and enjoying the privacy we had due to the fact we were the only people sitting in the outdoor area. Anyhow, the food was okay, the dessert was delicious and the coffee was... eh! But who cares? The place is so amazing and relaxing, it's the perfect place for a hanging out with your friends or your big family, and it would be more than perfect if shisha smokers. I asked the waiter since when the place was open, he said since 7 to 8 months!

* The place is in Happy Land, Atta Allah Park.. It has its own entrance right next to the main gate.







Last but not least, a photo of a beautiful view I didn't dare to edit..

Comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! Please tell me how to get there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot to mention that! It's on Happy Land, Atta Allah, it has its own entrance right next to the main gate..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will visit it soon
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooks awesome

    will try it as soon as i get a chance

    Thanks for sharing this place ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. if I'm coming to Jeddah I'm gonna check your blog for all the places you've reviewed !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'd like it.. You're welcome, anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay, it would be great for a bachelorette party :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAiiiii!! Now, I'm going to put so much effort in hunting places for you :p You should make the same with Riyadh, I know nothing about that city!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no you don't have to put more effort till now you've posted about a lot of places .. it's not like I'm coming anytime soon :\
    I'll try to look for nice places in riyadh .. although I doubt there is any lol
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the place. It's 10 minutes away from my home as well. The food and drinks aren't memorable but it's ok. They close at midnight which doesn't suit those who like to go out late. The outdoor area is amazing when the weather is nice.
    Something's funny about the indoor area though, I was studying with my wife once and then at 9 p.m., they turned off the lights and switched into candle lights. That's their "usual ambiance" so it gets too dark for my liking but then again, the place is definitely one of my favorites. Cilantro, not, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Review! please can you repost it on jeddahfood.com ?

    http://www.jeddahfood.com/?p=10166

    Thanks and best regards

    Rashed

    Founder

    Jeddahfood

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Mr. Rashed, I just did!! I'm sorry for the late response..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment