Sure The Swedish are Neat!

I'm pretty sure that most of people are familiar with Ikea, the Swedish home furniture store, and how neat and minimal its products are. It made all sense when I found out the store I'm going to write about just now, is Swedish, too!



Kikki.k, a stationery and gifts store located in Mall of Arabia's first floor, Jeddah. It's the ideal place for nerds, organization-obsessors and journals-lovers! It has also all sorts of desk accessories, stickers and cards. The best thing, everything comes in collection so it matches perfectly together; journals, notes, folders, pens, to-lists, A4 papers, clips, calendars, planners.. you name it! And every collection has its own subject theme or design to satisfy every different organizing-freak!

There there, don't be ashamed, I know you'd love these thing. I, for myself, enjoy going to that store and check out everything they have there even if I wasn't planning to get something. Their products are so beautiful and inspirational, and their planners and agendas can really put your scattered thoughts right in place!

Take a look at kikki-k.com to get a picture of what I'm talking about! Too bad I was too shy and hesitant to ask the guy to take some pictures and tell him that I'm making a report about the store! Maybe, I'll gather my courage up and step up next time I'm thinking about a report, what do you think?

 

Comments

  1. i love the store
    usually i end up buying stickers i just wish they sell paper bags too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find out if we have a branch here in the UAE. Awesome awesome awesome! There is a store called 'Paper Chase' you may recognize it from the colorful stationary in fancy bookstores. I went to the store in Dubai, spent exactly 300 Dhs worth of stationary. Their shit is awesome! SHOUFI! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stickers are awesome! I had a binder and a matching to-do list sticking notes. I can't wait for an excuse to get me some other goodies xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never noticed Paper Chase but I'm sure I'll look it up! LOL, I don't blame you, suddenly you feel that you ought to get every little cute item!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment