Week in a Post: Still Waiting for the Call..

As I promised, I'm keeping this Week in a Post not that I have such an interesting life that you can't stop edging off your seat to catch up, but it's nice to have something to keep me occupied.



I started reading The Order of the Phoenix last week, I got this habit of watching the movie after finishing it book. In that very morning, I was watching The Goblet of Fire before jumping to the proceeding book. The movie was amazing but I couldn't stop sniggering every time I see Edward.. erm, I mean Cedric. As for the book I'm reading now, The Order of the Phoenix, it doesn't stand up with previous books, they were all so grabbing and captivating I couldn't put them down. This book is a bit slow when it comes to adventures and mysterious incidents. It is too political and complicated, and Harry is getting snobby! I'm still reading it though because it's still reasonably good. I can't say my final judgment about the book, all what I can say now is I'm really dreading the end of the whole series.



My sister left last thursday so we wanted to spend time with her as much as possible. We went to Crunchy Square one evening, even though I'm not a fan of traditional food no matter how modernized it is, I went along with them to grab my copy of Design magazine. Judging from the cover, I thought the issue might be good, but I was disappointed of the content. But before we go, it was a heated debate about our destination; each one wants the other to decide and when that one does, the other one disagrees. I don't know if that's why families usually do or is it only mine? Anyway, don't bother going there if you're not so much into "Fool, Ma'asoub and Mitabaq." And the place is so tiny there, I didn't like it.



Next morning, unusually united, we went to Crusty, Al-Rawdha street for brunch because it was the day my sister is supposed to be leaving. I can't explain how happy I was, I loved the place, the food and the whole atmosphere! I liked so much I decide it to go there again next weekend but this time, it would be with my friends! I just wished I hadn't bother to go with them last night to Crunchy Square because I found Design magazine at Crusty, too. I would definitely recommend the place, unlike Crunchy Square.



Do I need to say something here? I guess not! You know how am I insanely obsessed when it comes to coffee, and ever since I got my coffee machine, I've trying different kinds from different places. So far, I think Joffrey's Coffee with hazelnut is the best! This one in the picture is rather mild than medium!



My sister left that evening, leaving the house quiet. My and my remaining sisters just kept wandering that night from place to place. We went originally decided to get some ice cream from Häagen-Daz but we find Stars Avenue surprisingly full with the unwanted and disgusting kind of guys. White was all booked too and Aromshi was, well, full with Shisha smoke! Seriously, the place was incredibly foggy and there was no room for the tiniest bit of oxygen! So we ended up in this creepy place, Bamboo, and I'm still confused whether it's Chinese of a seafood restaurant! The place was okay, it's perfect for big families, and the food was good, we didn't order that much because we were still full after brunch. Either way, I would like to go there again but with the whole family!



Friday finally came wrapping with him a busy tiring week to make a room for a new fresh week. And to get ready for that fresh start, we stopped for a little break at Krispy Kreme and had a little chat about the things we'd want to change, the dreams we want them to come true and the plans we want to put in action. Among these subject, was getting back in shape, so we went to the supermarket hoping this time it would be it! I have been having trouble with food and weight since my last semester and I can't wait to put it under control. I'd have a whole week to see the results and I'll get back to you in another "Week in a Post."

I'll just leave this here..

Comments

  1. ur week full of food , i wanna go crusty someday soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((( But before we go, it was a heated debate about our destination; each one wants the other to decide and when that one does, the other one disagrees. )))

    Ha4a kan 7ali m3 Nora's girls :P


    nICe wallah 7beeetk :P:p


    kan I ask u Nuf-Nuf :/

    Km oznk LXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'm cutting off some food right now! You'd love the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's the same with every family xD SHHH!! I'm not that fat :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment