Week in a Post: Didn't get that call after all.



Hi guys, here's my last week in a post. I'm gonna start with a bad/good news; well, I didn't get the job in KAUST, which I was dying to get, but I started working as a freelancer in Saudi Gazette! It's exciting because I was a trainee there in my last year in college and because I love writing, too! And it's disappointing because I'm just a freelancer.. Do you understand how it feels? It's weird!

Either way, I'm going to do my best and show them what I got so I'm thinking about couple of ideas for the meeting this week, wish me luck!



In the same week, I finished reading Harry Potter's fifth book. It was amazing after I read the whole thing. I was skeptical at the beginning because it was slow and more political than what I expected. As I read on, the book started to get better and better till the end of it when I broke down and started crying like a baby!

The ending was so emotional and heartbreaking I couldn't stop myself from crying. I had to put the book down and let it all out so I can see clearly. I know that there more sad things are going to happen in the two last books and I'm really dreading the end. I don't think I couldn't stand the heart-ache.



So the weekend came and it was the time to lay back and have some fun. As a treat for me after a week of well-organized diet, I enjoyed a heavenly delicious ice cream! Sitckhouse, in Red Sea Mall, is a gelato popsicles store. People, if you haven't tried it yet, you're missing a lot of ice-cream love!



And we wrapped the week by a quick trip to The Chocolate Bar. It was all chocolate of course but I ordered Halomi sandwich instead! I wasn't in the mood for eating anything let alone chocolate! I think my diet is getting well because I stared feeling well when it comes to food and I don't get the weird cravings I used to have. It's only a matter of time until I get back to my normal weight and feel all well.

Forgive me for lacks of posts, I will try posting more than just "Week in a Post" thing!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your diet. I love your photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Nuf-Nuf

    Good Luck MY DEAR

    AND Keep 4 the diet plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime I read your harry potter tweets you make me want to read the books again , I've read them all along time ago except for the last one I think ..
    can't wait for november 19th the deathly hallows part 1 :D

    drooling over the icecream photo :| yumm

    ReplyDelete
  4. think positive getting a job in kaust will suck with transportation , i hope the newspaper realize how good you are and put u in a full time position ..
    sticks house my fav i love sweet melon and chocolate bar i was there twice i gotta say i loved the sandwich

    have fun till next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm sure your blog will help me a lot in my diet !:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Didi, you're so sweet! And I will, so next time we see each, prepare to be blown away :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL why don't you read it all over again? I know I would!
    Come on, how could you not read the last book, aren't you dying to know how things turned out to be? AAAAAAh, I'm already dreading the end! I can't keep myself from watching the trailers even though I didn't get to the book yet! I'm so excited! Let's not talk about HP just now because I'm planning to write a post about it once I finish Deathly Hallows, you should start reading it, too!
    You don't have Stickhouse in wherever you are? Where do you live, anyway? I had never known honestly xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're quite right but I was hoping to get it anyway because the place is so freaking awesome! Either way, I like working in SG, too, and I really hope they'd realize how much I love working as a writer, pray for me!
    Ahhh, you know how much I wished I could try all their flavors but I knew I couldn't handle all the ice-cream craziness LOL. I'd probably try different flavor each time I go there xD And for Chocolate Bar, the sandwich was okay but I really think Crusty's sandwiches are way better!
    Thank you sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope see u soooooooooon :$

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    I also love to write write n write :)
    Can you help me dear. I'm willing to join Saudi Gazette too...let me know their requirements please.
    Thanks & best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was min zamaaaan!
    Anyhow, Saudi Gazette might be flexible, I don't know exactly the requirements because I was only a freelancer. Go ahead and apply there, you might like the place! Bring samples of your writing, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment