Week in a Post.

Hello there my dear readers, it has been a busy week so I thought of making a "Week in a Post" as an attempt to keep me in the blogosphere. I know how lazy I can be, and believe me I can stay away for a year!

Let me begin in the most recent events. As a part of starting my own library, I made sure buying classics in every chance I get. Soon enough, I'll get this really tall bookshelf and full it with tons of books!



My new babies, as you can see, are The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights and Aesop's Fables. Plus, I kept my promise to my little niece to get her Where the Wild Things Are!

While I was there, I saw something made me sick inside. It was countless copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in the bottom shelf of the young adult section covered in dust. The copies were hard cover and in children edition! And it hit me, I'm gonna buy it, all the seven books in hard cover and children edition. I must have them for me and for my future child. Call this absurd but I'm taking this very seriously.



Meanwhile, this is the front stand of the young adult section. I won't deny that I have read the Twilight series and I liked it but it surely it's not fair to hog the stand like that. Either way, I found it really funny I couldn't help but to take a photo of it.



Out of Jarir and into Center Point where I found these two precious awesome heart warming items.. err, only if you're a The Beatles fan! There is an Abbey Road binder, too! It's not that often that we find such cool stuff here in Saudi Arabia, so, if you're smart enough, you'd know it's better to get it now!



You know I won't stop if I started about the nerdy stuff so, let's jump off to some food love! Every time we go to Stars Avenue, my family picks to go to Goody's instead of trying the restaurant right next to it! But last week, and while mommy and my two sisters were out of town, it was me who had the final saying. I told my sister who stayed home with me to go and try it since we were home alone. It was amazing, it was delicious.. it was absolutely incredible! I thought Maggiano's was great but Olio topped it so easily. If you ever thought of going there, don't worry about what to order because I'm sure you'd love whatever you'd order! Judging on the six orders we had, there is no fear of having a dish you wouldn't like.



Finally, and way far from food love and nerd stuff. I found this particular bag and it made me furious I can't get it off of my mind. One thing I hate in the fashion world is knock-offs. I honestly believe it's a crime against originality. An authentic Mulberry bag definitely looks better than this cheap knock off. And even though I can't afford a real Mulberry, I wouldn't allow myself to get a knock-off! It's a shame I found this in Oasis - Debenhams.

Well, this is pretty much. I think I'm liking the Week in a Post idea. For now, I'm going to leave you with my Flickr. Just keep in mind I'm not a professional photographer and I just love books!

Comments

  1. i head alot about olive i think am going to try it soon soon sooon

    mashallah u enjoy reading and books a lot and yes u should buy it now for ur kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'd love the food there!
    Yeah, I hope my kid will turn out as passionate in reading as I am!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment