APPÉTIT KITCHEN & Co.



I heard so many good things about Appetit Kitchen & Co;  French restaurant and cafe. The place was amazing and it exceeded all my expectation.. my family is picky when it comes to food, and they all loved it that they want to go there again! But next time, we are planning to try their breakfast menu. I'm sure it's going delicious! The place was breath-taking, the french style, the dim lighting and the live-cooking make it such a luxurious dining experience.



I didn't get to take a lot of photos, the lighting didn't help but you can imagine all the food presentation as pretty as this caesar salad. I can't wait to go there tomorrow's morning, I'm sure it has a splendid breakfast menu. I give the place solid five stars!

You find Appetit Kitchen Facebook page below. Click on the photo below. 

Comments

Post a Comment