Crabtree & Evelyn ~ A New Meaning to Skin&Body Care!



I went crazy when I saw this store last night, I have read about Crabtree & Evelyn way before and I was excited to see it in Kingdom Center. To my surprise, it is also in Jeddah! According to the salesman, there are two branches; Serafi Mega Mall and Red Sea Mall. I had my eyes on the Rosewater collection since I have ever known about this company, so my first action was rushing to the Rosewater collection section.



Fortunately, the smell was AH-MAZING. It wasn't too strong and not too mild, it was just perfect. And of course it has the essence of the rose, and dear god it is so refreshing! Take a close look at the products of the Rosewater Collection.

I didn't know what to pick first, luckily, they have a little traveller gift set for every collection. I took the Rosewater Traveller set to try out the products.



It contains a shower gel, body lotion, a hand therapy cream and a soap! I took a shower today with the shower gel, it wasn't so foamy, so I had to put a big load of it but still good. The body lotion was just marvelous, it doesn't get sticky, on the contrary, it gets so absorbed in the skin it makes it feel so velvety. I need to try the hand cream but I'm sure it will be as great. The salesman let me try one of their hand therapy creams, and they were like magic! I had dry hands especially around the nails, and the cream made my hands so soft and moisturized for the rest of the day! Vaseline didn't do this to my poor hands!

I really recommend this store if you haven't tried anything from it yet! I'm sure I'm going to get everything from the Rosewater collection once I get back to Jeddah.

Comments

  1. I love that store <3 they have a collection that smells of jasmine ( my obsession ) that's simply divine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment