& We Finally Met The Fyunka Girl!



On last Monday, Alaa Balkhy launched her new SS12 line of her fabulous and utterly adorable Fyunka. There was new Chanels; Jumbos and Smalls. And there was a Celine Fyunka, in pink & yellow! And of course, a new batch of the Constance Pursettes, in NEON! There were all absolutely amazing, the funky illustrations of Alaa has its own glamour.  What's even more amazing, I got to me the girl behind Fyunka, Alaa herself! She was even prettier in person, and she was such a sweet girl! Moreover, I got to meet SAMAHER!! She was utterly sweet I just wanted to hug her all the time!

The event was successful, everyone was there and everyone was FABULOUS! I didn't get to take more photos, I was busy taking it all in and enjoying the event.. You can go to SamaherTariq to see more photos of the event.



Finally, I got this cute little make up bag. This must be one of my favorites of Alaa's illustrations.. I'm considering to use it as a pencil case.

Fyunka on Facebook. 

Comments

  1. This place looks so adorable!!!
    http://tonirusiana.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment