The Best Diet.

The best diet ever is managing your eating properly. Since I started studying this semester, I started eating like a pig and sleeping in every free hour. It was really hard busting my ass off in school and try to manage doing my assignments and other projects in home. The downside of it, I forgot to watch my weight and I become too lazy to work out. The result? I gained around 10 kg. Although mommy has the fun of it, she have always wanted to gain weight, but I can not handle myself in this new body. I don't want to buy new clothes because this is not my natural weight and I don't want to give up on it. My sister started this crucial diet, I gave it a shot too and it didn't work. So my final plan goes like this.. I should stop random-stress eating by not eating unless I'm hungry and stopping eating for pleasure. The next step in my plan and the most important one is watching what I'm eating.
As I wrote in my journal:
http://deallocker.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kelloggs-special-k.jpg
Breakfast: a bowel of Kellogg's Special Cereals with low fat steamed milk and cup of coffee.
http://drinkcharitably.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/turkey-sandwich.jpg
Lunch: turkey sandwich is more that perfect to me with a slice of low fat cheese, slice of lettuce and brown bread plus glass of orange juice.
http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/805565b.jpg
Dinner: Berries & Cherries Dorset Cereals mixed with low fat yogurt in a bowel.

And judging from the first day of this plan I can say that there's something in these two cereals, especially Dorset cereals makes me feel full for a long while. I don't know if it's true or I'm just delusional and got obsessed about controlling my appetite. I hope it's true though. Anyway, the great thing is I didn't feel hungry or lusted for food, and I'm sure if I stayed this way my extra weight will skim down to my natural weight.. and that's my ultimate goal!
Of course exercise is important for the person's health in general not only in losing weight, I bust couple of moves and do some pilates. This time, I'm determined to regain my natural weight, I'm eating straight and working out my stress issues great. Just wanted to share it with you.. if you want to try out the Dorset Cereals go ahead and tell me what you think. I liked it!

Comments

  1. Great Post Because I've Been Meaning To Start A Diet Since I Gain Wight This Semester So Thanks Alot Noufa
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the most welcome honey.. i hope it will work just fine with you and remember "low fat" in every thing..
    thank you dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey Noufa, good lick with your diet. It seems very hard to follow this recipe. While I was reading, I was like, OMG, I can't manage my eating to those simple meals. I prefer eating whatever I want and do very hard exercises rather than follow this killer recipe. Anyways, thanks for sharing this good info about diet and I wish u all the best and back to ur normal weight.


    By the way, there is another issue I would ask about it. Could you do me a favor. I established my own blog lately, but I have a problem with posting notes in English. How can I organize them to be always in English. The same as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Assem.. to my shock, i didn't get hungry and i didn't craved any kind of food after i had this diet!!! The cereals are so nutritious they didn't make me hungry for the rest of the days, they are amazing! And they are energizing wallah, i started to work out and i never got lazy!! I'm hugging my kellogg's pack right now xD

    && about your problem..
    Go to your setting -> formatting and change the language into English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And don't forget to add a plate of salad, vegetables are so important!!

    Allah ywafgik :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Noufa, that helps, and fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bliss, vegetables and fruits are always my snacks.. ameen ya rab wo aljamee3..

    Assem, you're more than welcome, anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment