1,2,3.. 7!


1- I change like the weather.
2- I hate Barbies.
3- I trust people easily and soon after I regret it.
4- I always give the wrong first impression.
5- I have couple of friends but no best friend.
6- I get book-struck every time I go to a bookstore.
7- Mom and I share the same stupid sense of humor.



See, I tried to pick 7 facts about me and make them really interesting and they turned out really far from interesting.
Anyhow, thanks Bliss for the tag, it was fun!

P.S.
The world will end soon.

Comments

  1. YOU HATE BARBIE . OMG
    7 - CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool especially the 7th. but why 7?what's the point to be only 7? anyways, intresting to think about it. I guess we have 3 in common!! I'm doing my best to be more strict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam..
    Barbie is Satan in disguise!
    Hehehe you should see us laughing together and no one gets it!

    Assem.. Aww thank you. And I don't know why just seven, maybe it's lucky number seven :B What do we have in common.. Do the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Noufa, I meant the 3ed point is in common! damn, I trust some rubbish guys who don't even deserve to talk with. but I guess I became more strict these days. anyways, nicely done the 7 lucky points of ur magical personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i got it, i thought you meant 3 things in common.. sorry my bad hehe. And yeah i know how it feels, i've been there for like millions of times and i never learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbie gets on my nerves, but what I really hate are real-life Barbies (fake blond, bottox on lips kind of girls lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I don't know why i have Paris Hilton image in my head right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment