It's never easy and it's never fun.















I love this picture mainly because it looks like an ultrasound photo of a fetus curled in his mommy's belly. Don't you just wish to go back there where you're safe and warm and so close to your mother's heart? I do wish that so deeply all the time. Life is never easy and it's getting harder when we get older. Everything was so simple and clear when we were young and it is not the same with couple of years are weighing your shoulders. You can never cross your lines and you have to adjust to the world you're living in no matter how much you dislike this world. I have always wanted to live on the road and go through adventures everyday. I don't like to be the good girl in the family who's trying to please her mom and bare with her dad's silly jokes. There is a wild spirit in me and it's trying to crash out of me. I love mom and dad, and I love making them proud of me. I love to make mommy her favorite ginger-milk, I love to make her laugh. I love how my dad monitors my mood swings and looks deep in my eyes to make sure I'm not depressed again. That shows a genuine love and caring. But I want to scream, bungee jumping, get lost in a jungle, fight with a bear, swim in the ocean. Otherwise, get me back to mommy's womb cause my life is boring and rigid.

Comments

  1. This post came exactly where i needed it to be! I was just thinking the exact same thing today, it's so sad how our youth is wasted by nothingness.

    I honestly pity myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww come here *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol *hugs back*
    I so needed that, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment