Motion City Soundtrack.











I came across this album while I was browsing Plyrics.com. I was desperately in need for new songs so I download it in a second. Fortunately, it was pretty good so I wanted to share it with you guys. iTunes says it's Pop but I got it from a punk-related site. Anyhow, the songs are upbeat and clean, the lyrics are clever and funny. It's the kind of albums that you will sync all the songs in your iPod without any hesitation. The songs list goes like this:
Album: "My Dinosaur Life" (2010)
1. Worker Bee
2. A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help)
3. Her Words Destroyed My Planet
4. Disappear
5. Delirium
6. History Lesson
7. Stand Too Close
8. Pulp Fiction
9. @!#?@!
10. Hysteria
11. Skin And Bones
12. The Weakends
My favorite so far are songs number 2,7,9 and 11. Loving the lyrics and the music is clean good. I will definitely listen to it in the car or while surfing online. You guys are pretty smart you can get your music, get this and tell me what you think? It's not a great epic album but it's cool.

Comments

  1. Thanks For The Recommendation I Loved It The Hole Album But My Fav Was Number 9 <3 Thanks Again Noufa
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome honey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment