Cleaning up the mess you made..


















Don't you just love Joffrey's?

Today, or should I say yesterday, was kinda interseting. I met two M. & Sh. They're amazing, I just love them and I'mhappy that we have a class together. It's just sad that I'm not with them all the time. Thank god I have Misho. Geee I feel like a high school girl when I'm saying this, but I really miss hanging out with a friend :'( I feel like I missed a lot in my late teens, I wish if I could relive those years. I'm still young anyway lol. My problem is that people hate me! Really, I have this attitude which gives them this bad first impression.























And what's up with Jeddah's weather these days. Gosh I tasted the dust on my lips >.<" The same thing happened couple of weeks ago in all the eastren region, now it's Jeddah's turn lol . Argh, I just hate it and I hate walking in a weather like this. Winds pushing me left and right while I'm hardly trying to walk. And don't let me start talking about my hair!!! I hope it will get better anyway, I mean the weather not my hair xD

Comments

  1. Awww Jeddah Jeddah Jeddah, the most amazing place on earth =( Hey can i study with you in the same school? I wanna transfer back to Jeddah so we can study together LOL, sounds like a great idea right? Really sometimes I wish I have a friend to hang out and cuddle with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! going 2 school without having ur friends around is sux x\my friends made my uni days unforgettable <3i wish these days come back!and the weather, last week it was just like this n Ba7rain!but not anymore :D actually 2 became hot kind of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been awarded ;Dcheck my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeddah is lovvve .. I can't believe that I will leave it one day :( Pfff, i wish walla, we will have a BLAST !!!Zina .. I know it sucks, sometime i get so lonely i just walk alone :'( .. Jeddah is better than riyadh.. the weather these is just SCARY !! and thaaaank you for the award.. I'm flattered wallah :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nouf what happen? You're leaving Jeddah or what? Why sweetie why? Are you going to get marry and move to Riyadh? Oppsss so many questions LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL easy there o.O No, i will never go to Riyadh ew :s .. We will go to Australia after we get married 3la 6ool, and we'll study there, me & 3rees al'3afla lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Australia bs wallah you will miss Jeddah when you leave that place =( Aww I can't wait till you move to Australia coz it's near to Malaysia and only 2 hours time different, hehe =P Then you can come to Malaysia and we can have fun together yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss Jeddah everytime i think that i will leave it one day ;'( REAALLLLLLYYY!!!! We should meet one daaaaay, promise you won't forget, i would love to meet you and hang out around Malaysia or Aussi one day < 33333

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when I hang out with friends whom I know from high school =)in rio we had sand storm marra t5awef O_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, hello Noufa :)you know, wanting to be with ur friends is totally normal, kinda high schooly like you said :P but normal, so enjoy every minute of it!yes the weather has been suckky here too, it's over now thou, i guess it's your turn now :p~ we'll see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. XXaaah I miss real fun friendship :( Rio? what's that rio de jeniro walla Riyadh? LOL mo layi8 ;pP Raisa Helloo the problem is that I don't have any, not anymore.. you know when you have your special someone? I miss that! the weather is fine now, al7midellah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeddah love you too ;pP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must must must! My ass on hot pan now, LOL! Opps what should I wear? What makeup should I put? Should I wear glasses or contacts? Where should we eat? *Zeze calm down calm down till Nouf come* LOOOOL XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment