Sleeplessly blabbering ..

Sinces I got my hands on my first computer, surfing the internet, I got
this habit; signing up in every website I came across!!
So, if I went throughall my lost accounts, deleted and forgotten,
and combine them all together, it will be the biggest site in the internet
world that just offers crap lol.
Let's list them all together ..

- 2 Livejournals.
- 4 Msn spaces.
- 1 Deviant art.
- 2 Twitters.
- 2 Plurks.
- 1 imeem.
- 2 Last.fm.
- 3 photobuckets.
(the mumbers are the most approximate)
and finally ..
- GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH BLOGSPOTS!!!!

I don't know why I do this.. It was like I'm lost finding my real me.
From all of those pages and different nicknames, no one of them felt
like the true me! That's why I decided to just stick with my real name,
cause it describes me the best..
Nouf means the high top, or something high in English..
Do you think this blog will last longer than the others?
Well, hopefully!



Another thing ..























ESC; English Students Community.. I started this group in facebook
for us, English students, females only!
My idea for this group is just to draw the girls attention for the
upsides of the English department, and English in general!
I hate it when I see girls just wining without a reason about how
hard classes are, when they don't study in the first place!
The community in its beginning, and I hope it grows bigger with days, and keeps on for other generations.
If it didn't, it's okay!
I'll be back anyway lol.





I can do it, I can write 4 term papers and do one project
in the same semester!

That's something I've been writing all over the places the past two
weeks. Yeah sad I know!!
But I have all these works that I have to do..
And what makes it worse?
That Dr. Ibtisam and Dr. Randa are expecting the BEST of me!!
And I don't care about the others lol.
I have to do a research litraly related, and other one in poetry.
The third in Sociolinguistics and finaly my free course paper.
Aaaand... the translation project!! All in one semester ..




*

Do you believe in signs?
I think I do!

Comments

  1. Gosh you better stick to only this blog and don't ever leave *Zeze stomping her feet* Btw, Nouf is really nice name, just stick to your real name coz it made you YOU! I wanna add you on facebook and also join your new group can? *puppy eyes* LOOOLMissed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry i'm not going anywhere :$ .. I know, I love my name and everytime i try to choose a nickname for me, nothing comes up! I don't know about the group coz it's students only .. forget about it, let's just be FRIENDS <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww students only? How SAD! It's ok friends is better :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. and every time U delete ur blog i have 2 look 4 u around the web :(just stick with this one please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z .. Don't forget twitterbuddies too xD Hidden .. Well, addiction has a strong role in it LOL I don't know, all my blogs were the same, but my problem was in only the nickname... freak huh :s Yeah, that's what would i do enshalla.. and thank youuu < 33 Zina .. LOL i'm so sorry for that! don't worry, if i ever changed my blog, you'll the first to know xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not truebecause you got more personal websites than anyone else I came across in my entire cyber-life, also the majority of those listed above are hardly used.and it's 5 blogspots (the ones I knew about)!<>You have issues nouf. 66<>

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! But why i go deleting them, is that i get sick of it and felt it's not me and that's not what i want in a blog :sI don't know how many, i lost count ..Yeah thanks i know, you don't have to write it in bold 66

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I used to have same problem, bs 7amdillah I made all of my accounts under my real name. except for the blogs y3ni. Great blog, kept up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you feeling me lol thanks man, i'll keep it to let my children see it xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment