My mind itches!

I have this thing bouncing back in forth in my mind.
I need to write it down! I had this interesting chat with
a friend of mine about something that I really can't put it in words!
But I'll try to write about it, cause it's really SOMETHING!!
How is it, being completely different from your peers?
Embarrassing? Cool?

Some special or talented people try to hide their creativity just
to be normal, to be just normal, like the others, although they're better!
It's called "Peer Pressure". When you feel like you have to be like the
majority, fearing that you may be out casted, or lauged on!
There's nothing wrong in being different.
It's good to have your personality different from others!

Actually, others are bad! They're trying to get you down so you
won't be so special and better!
And believe it or not, they're afraid of you!
That happens a lot, here in Saudi Arabia. People go with this concept,
that if you want to be loved and accepted, you have to follow the rules,
bury your thoughts and dreams and be like the others.
Just like a herd!

Do you want to be a sheep? Isn't it cool to be a sparkly unicorn
among bunch of white buffy sheep?
It's great to have your own thoughts, personality, dreams.
Even if it means to be out cast or weird to them.
Don't think about what they would
think about you. Instead, think about them!
Are they really better?
Observe them for a while,
it won't take you a second to figure out that they really aren't!
You know why? Because they all look like each others.

They kiss up other's asses while talking behind their backs.
They make mistakes which they don't admit and ironically,
they blame others for making the same mistakes!!
They all try to be someone else, because they don't like
their own personalities.
And why they are afraid of minorities?
Because they're jealous, they can't be that special!
They're afraid that may be if they revealed their true selves,
no one would love them.

Do you notice how do they care about others more that they care about theirselves?
So, don't be afraid to be who you are.
Even if you felt as an outsider, it's a great thing.
Cause you're better than them.
You are true, they are fake.
Simple as that!

And they're saying life is complicated?!

Comments

  1. A rainbow unicorn < 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7yaty! You speak for me =D Listen to Apocalyptica- I don't care, that song made me realized that I don't give a fucking care to the people around me, I just wanna be myself. Just me and me alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear that song! That's amazing, I love people with their own personalities < 33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment