Mud your face!




I have tried this amazing product, and I wanted
to share it with you girls.
It's from Himalaya Herbals, it's an Indian health care
company. I've tried some of their products,
they're all great, but this one product is just
MAGIC!! It's a mud purifying mask.
And when I say purifying, I mean purely
magically purifying.
You can feel the difference istantly afert washing
your face! First, apply it on your face just like what the back of tube
says. Wait for 10 to 15 minitues. Remove it off with a wet cotton
piece or a face towel, and wash your face! Then, you can see what
wonders have this product done! It clears your pores, removes
black heads and dehydrates pimples till they go away by their own.
Use it once or twice a week to keep your skin fresh!
Try it and let me know how it worked out for you ^^,

Comments

  1. yeah i tried one of their products long time ago and i lovvved the results but it smells nasty :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)I was just passing by to tell you that you have an award waiting for you here :)http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.htmlPlease come and pick it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zina, the smell is not that bad, this one has a Henna smell :s but i got used to it.. Desert rose, @@Going to check it out!Thank you < 33

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my classmate told me about the shampoo from this brand, I went to the drugs store and thought of give it a try bs I hate the smell of the shampoo. I don't think they have this product in Malaysia but I will try to find it hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Z I don't know about the shampoos, i didn't try them.. and yeah the smell isn't quite pretty even in this product, but it worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope It Lasts..XDBtw Girl Ur Name Is The Best Ever..:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. would I find this in the drug store?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noufii .. LOL thanks nouf :pPFaten .. Yup, and in hypermarkets, too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment