My first day at school >.<"

Today was kind of interesting, it was my first day in school.
And I was wishing to myself that I won't meet anyone I know,
because I hate all the greeting and hand shaking and kissing thing!!
Can we just say hello how are you without all that fuss?!
Anyway, something happened today that made me all blushy..
My translation instructor asked me to stand in front of the girls, and
asked me what do I see? I told her girls I know from classes before,
and girls I see for the first time! I didn't know what to say, she took me
by surprise.. And in top of that, she asked if I were a smoker? Ouch!
But I kept going on, introducing myself and talking about my ultimate
dream. It wasn't my favorite situation but I manged it although I couldn't
stop giggling and blushing!!
Yeah, she asked me to give them my blog when I mentioned it, I dropped
the link just casually, and she said " do you want toattrac boys? "
Another ouch!!

I don't know what she sees in me, a smoking bitch?

But what matters that I spoke clearly and proudly about myself, dreams
and ambitions, and she loves it!

Comments

  1. LOL that was funny :) so you should be expecting you classmates to be replying soon to this post ;)BTW I'm not one of your classmates of your instructor.. just to make that clear hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, yeah, i like it when they think that we r shy to speak for ourselves and be shocked that we are confident to give a reasonable reply,,,but she is weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe she wants to know more about u so she asked u to do that =\u gave ur classmates ur blog that sth I'll never do =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desert roseLOL i don't think so, coz i said it bsr3a and didn'ttell them that it was in blogspot.. I guess they don't know how to reach me :s LOOOL .. I know don't worry xDKaramilahyeah she kinda was weird, she emmbarresed me in frontof the class with her questions.. but i turned it all aroundbut i kinda liked her you know o.O XXI don't think they can reach me :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun what is wrong with your instructor?! She seems to stand against every point you said, LOL =D!Just tell her, I smoke, I party hard and I drunk the hell outta myself every single night, happy? Happy? OK good!Ok don't do that, seriously Im joking *Zara took her shoes and run away* Take care hun, I might come back to haunt you later *echo* *echo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know.. she hurt my feelings >.<"LOOOL just imagine what would happen if i did what you said, geee everyone will hate me xD Take care of yourself too Z. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea sweetie I know it's so hurtful bss what can we do, she is the instructor, hate her! Wallah I feel that she is jealous of you, that's why she did that, I mean what's the point of doing that right? Don't worry N, I'm gonna always stand on your side, ditch her, who cares!If everyone hates you or talk about you, just say thanks for making me the center of your world! Love, Z XOXO...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think she's jealous, I think she just spoke her mind without thinking it will embarrasse me or not :s I don't know I don't want to think about it too much and I don't want to hate her either coz that will make the course harder for me .. I think I will just let it go .. ya naasho enty I know you'll always be there.. allah la y7rmny mnk :$ really you put a smile on my face and I wish if you will smile a lot and be happy all the time..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment